name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Absent of Color Photography

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Absent of Color Photography

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Absent of Color Photography

Black and White Photography

ecently, seeing life through the lens of my camera ha

Recently, seeing life through the lens of my camera has really changed the way I see the world. I have grown to love the rich, deep colors of the world and have started incorporating them into my regular life. Don't get me wrong, I am an artist so of course I love color, but colors have changed a lot for me recently or should I say I have changed the way I see color today?

I hated to call this page "Absent of Color" because although black and white are not considered colors I have always considered them to be. Black and white photography has amazed me lately. Although I love my photography with the rich colors, I also really love the black and white shots. I love how the white seems to shine sometimes. I love how the black and white adds an age effect to the photos, yet a rich crispness also.

The Nikon D3100 camera does not have a mode to switch to take straight out black and white photos, but it does have a way to take one of your color photos and turn it black and white, I am sure many of you already know how to do this, but it is something I just learned so I will it with you in a minute. Also, another way to turn a colored picture black and white can be done in photoshop which I will also post in a minute.
Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14m78

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.