name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Butterflies and Flowers

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Butterflies and Flowers

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Butterflies and Flowers

The Butterfly

There are several things in nature that just makes my heart fill with joy! The Mountains, Flowers, Dragonflies, Hummingbirds and Butterflies! I love purple flowers, purple leaves on plants and the deep red tones on Autumn Leaves. Okay, so I am sounding sapping, sorry but this is all true!

When I am in the nature taking pictures, when I find special "Insects" captured in my photography I am like a kid in a candy store! I hate spiders!! Sorry I know that have good spiritual medicine but YUKE!! However, let me capture one in a photo (like the picture I am going to post) and it is like WOW how awesome is that!

Me and The Butterfly is a different story. When I was a child, I wanted to turn into a butterfly. I can sit and watch one for as long as it stays in front me. I find butterflies very magical. They move with this unique grace, their wings are beyond beautiful, but their essence is a like a gift from the Divine.

The one thing I really like about me (you will not hear me say that often) is the fact I am able to be so thankful for the smallest things in life. I have always been that way and hopefully will always remain that way.

So I would very much like to share some of the beauty I have been blessed to see and luckily enough to be able to take some pictures of.

Image is (c) WhiteOak-2010

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14z5o

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.