name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Two Great Foundations

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Two Great Foundations

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Two Great Foundations

Bare Escentuals vs Laura Geller Makeup

A Makeup Debate? A Makeup Comparison? A Makeup Challenge? Regardless how this page is classified it is about two fantastic makeups, Bare Escentuals and Laura Geller. I have used them both and like one better than other. Why? Well, I am going to write a pro-con list and share the differences I have experienced with these two makeups.

I started using Bare Escentuals back in 2009-2010. I purchased a small Try Me from QVC and was pretty impressed with it. The main product that I was totally in love with and still use is the BareMinerals Multi-Tasking SPF 20 Concealer Before it became so popular as a concealer, it use to be an eye shadow. So today, I still use it as an eye shadow and/or cover up on my eye area. But I will go into that more in a little while.

As far as Laura Geller's makeup, it hooked me faster than any product I have ever tried. Love it!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15z29

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.