name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Music Flashbacks!

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Music Flashbacks!

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Music Flashbacks

Music from the past

he idea for this page came to me during a Christmas trip to Michigan. When you are traveling you end up changing the radio station A LOT. While changing the channels several of my "OLD" songs played and wham I pulled into a Time Warp. I started jotting down notes so I could I write this page. So that is the tale of the "Favorite Songs" Squidoo Page!!!

Music, wow does it store a lot of information in our memories. When I listen to some of my old songs, I can remember riding around with a friend after getting off of work, listening to her favorite music by Charlie Pride and Conway Twitty or walking down the street in Delaware to a friends house or looking out my bedroom window daydreaming in Ohio.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a15mpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.