name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Native American Spirit Guides

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Native American Spirit Guides

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Native American Spirit Guides

Spirit Guides

ays: "Spirit guide" is a term used by the Western tradition of Spiritualist Churches, mediums and psychics to describ

Wiki says: "Spirit guide" is a term used by the Western tradition of Spiritualist Churches, mediums and psychics to describe an entity that remains a disincarnate spirit in order to act as a guide or protector to a living incarnated human being.

Traditionally, within the spiritualist churches, spirit guides were often stereotyped ethnically, with Native Americans, Chinese or Egyptians being popular for their perceived ancient wisdom, saints, or enlightened individuals. Nevertheless, the term can also refer to Animal Spirit Totems, Angels, or nature spirits.

I decided to write this lens because of a conversation I was having on one of my blogs. I had mentioned something about my Spirit Guides and Animal Totems. From my own experiences, I will be honest here and say if it was not for my Spirit Guides and/or Guardian Angels I would NOT be sitting here writing this page.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14mgd

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.