name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: WhiteOak Art Designs at Zazzle

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, June 3, 2011

WhiteOak Art Designs at Zazzle

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Zazzle Gallery

WhiteOak Art Designs

My inspiration for art is Nature without a doubt. I find so much beauty in the world that I do all forms of art to try and capture the beauty that I see. Since I work with so many different medias of art, I consider myself a Multimedia Artist.

Finding ways to promote your art considering there are millions of other artist also doing the same thing is a little challenging, but rewarding also. In my case I just keep trying to place my artwork where people will see it and like others hope for the best.

See more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14h09

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.