name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: This is a page about a RedGage Challenge

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, June 3, 2011

This is a page about a RedGage Challenge

Clipped from www.squidoo.com
RedGage 365 Day Challenge

A Flower a Day Challenge

I use to be very active at RedGage, but because I was so busy with other projects my time became limited. But than I started missing it A LOT so I tried to visit there whenever I had a free moment. But soon I realized what attracted me to the site in the first place and it was not only because of the wonderful community, but also because of the opportunities it has to earn extra income.

RedGage offers people a lot of different ways they can earn money for things they are already doing online and NOT making money for. So why not become a member at the RedGage Community and see what I am talking about. See if you answer YES to any of the following questions.

1. When you write a new blog, article or take a new photo you automatically want to promote it?
2. You submit your work to many different sites and often still do not get a lot of traffic?
3. You would like the opportunity to earn money?
4. You would like to multi-task taking care of several things at once?

Did you answer YES to any of these questions? If you did come and join us at RedGage and join a challenge like this one or make up one of your own. It will accomplish many different things at once: You have the chance to earn some extra money, you create back links, you learn so much from the fantastic information submitted to the community and best of all you will meet some fantastic people who are all doing the same thing as you!

This is a challenge I wanted to do and along the way a few other people have joined me. It is a celebration of Springtime and sharing our photography of different flowers. Throughout the season changes you will watch our photos change. Comments and Ratings are always welcomed and appreciated!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a14gxp

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.