name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Wolf Totems

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, August 8, 2011

Wolf Totems

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Wolf Totem

My Spirit Wolf Totem

n the drumming circles I attended, someone mentioned that they were going to have a Shaman Class in a couple of weeks to help people find their "Animal Spirit Totems". I was so excited that I could not contain myself. I signed up and hoped to goodness that the money was going to manifest so I could pay for the class. I honestly believe that when things are meant to be, everything will come together and that is exactly what happened for me and the class.

There was a pretty big group. I knew most everybody but there were a few new people that I had not meant before. It was a one day workshop that would turn out to be one of the most fascinating days of my life.

Finally, I was going to meet my "Dolphin" the animal that I knew with all of my heart that was my Animal Spirit Totem. Little did I know that we are not the ones that choose our guides, our guides choose us.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1ad9f

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.