name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Woodstock

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Woodstock

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

1960's Music

Woodstock-Summer of Love

Back in the 1960's our record collection was very much like today's musical CD's. Music for me is something that has always touched the core of my being. I actually use to play music all of the time especially in the sixties. My stepfather was a music junkie so needless to say we always had a good music setup. Since no one was allowed to touch his stereo equipment, most of the time I would have a very inexpensive recorder player and would play my 45's all the time.

If you were to ask what people remember most about the 1960's, it would be the hippies, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Woodstock. Woodstock was 3 days of Peace and Music held on a dairy farm in Bethel, New York on 600 acres. During that weekend, 32 acts performed in front of 500,000 people. I found this information at Wiki.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1a8de

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.