name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Haunted North Carolina

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Haunted North Carolina

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

North Carolina Hauntings

Asheville North Carolina

North Carolina is among one of my favorite states. With all of the beauty of the surrounding mountains, I have never thought about this state being haunted. Isn't funny how we see things sometimes.

In doing research of Haunted North Carolina, not only did I find several interesting hauntings, but also hauntings that I have heard in other states as Urban Legends. Regards. I want to focus on Asheville, North Carolina because there seems to be a lot going in and around that area.

With all of that being said, sit back and relax and let's see if these tales will give you chills. I know for the past two days, I have had a constant chill thing going on after reading so much haunted things in New York and now North Carolina.

Image ( C ) 2011 WhiteOak's Photography

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1bnlm

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.