name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Haunted Long Island New York

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Haunted Long Island New York

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Haunted Long Island, New York

Long Island, New York

Writing this page has been somewhat of an experience for me. I literally spent a full day researching the places I have posted trying to cross reference and such. Unfortunately, this is not my first attempt in trying to write about Haunted Long Island. I have started two different pages about the Amityville Horror, and ended up deleted them both. I deleted them for different reasons, but was thinking if I focused on other haunted areas in this area, perhaps I would have a page that I felt comfortable to put out there.

I am almost positive I have never spoken to a person who has not heard about the Amityville Horror. It is the most famous unexplained account in the country of a family who lived in a house and was ended up being killed by the oldest son. This case is filled with a lot of unexplainable paranormal events that has to do with the supernatural and very negative energy. Another family had purchased the on home a year later and experienced horrible, frightening hauntings and ended up moving out after 28 days.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1bgps

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.