name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Farmers Cheese

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Farmers Cheese

Farmers Cheese

Farmers Cheese

The Idea

As I have mentioned several times before, my husband and I use to homestead. I write about it here if you would like to take a look: Homesteading Our Journey I wish I would have tried making cheese back then. The one thing my husband and I tried to make was homemade butter. We used heavy cream and had to shake it in a mason jar for a long time. It really did not taste bad, I just did not realize I needed to allow it to drain through cheese-cloth like this cheese.

The Idea about making this cheese came to me the other day. I am the worst trying to figure out what to eat during the hot summer months. I just know I want it simple and easy without having to use the stove a lot. I caught the tail end of a cooking show on Food Network and the cook was making cheese. So I went online to try and find a recipe.

Read more at whiteoak.hubpages.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1absq

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.