name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Reiki

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reiki

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Reiki

Reiki-A Vision and My Journey

know there are a ton of pages written about Reiki, but I wanted to share my journey with this amazing alternative healing method.

I will share how Reiki entered my life. Why I decided to do Reiki and my journey with it ever since. I will admit that I am not as active as a regular practitioner, but I do know I use it a lot for personal use. I have found that once you are attuned to Reiki, it becomes a natural part of you.

My whole journey deciding to do Reiki came to me in a vision. I write about this further down this page. I can honestly say if it were not for that vision chances are I would not have been attuned. As odd as that sounds, I just have a very hard time charging for any kind of healing I am asked to do. At that time, the prices for your attunements were very high.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1b1vt

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.