name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Haunted Nevada

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, August 12, 2011

Haunted Nevada

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Haunted Nevada

Nevada Ghost

There are just some places that you would never considered to be haunted. Nevada is one is of those places I would never have guessed to be haunted until I was watching Unsolved Mysteries.

They were talking about this home that now resides in Fish Springs, Nevada and is well over a 100 years old. It was moved to Fish Springs from Virginia. I will share additional information about this house a little later.

This is an addition to the other haunted pages I have written for Scariest Places on Earth. I suppose I have decided to write a page about each state so it seems.

So pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of brew and let's get spooky!!

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1asje

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.