name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Gothic Bathroom Accessories

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gothic Bathroom Accessories

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Gothic Bathroom Accessories

Gothic Toilet Brush Holder

This picture started my whole thinking process for this lens. My husband was looking through a catalog and when I seen this picture of the Skull Toilet Brush, I immediately thought WOW, that would make an interesting SQUIDOO LENS! My husband just looked at me and shook his head!

I happen to love Gothic Theme rooms. When I was single, I had a few my rooms decorated in a Gothic Theme and loved it! Everybody has a bathroom, right? Why not have it decorated with a Gothic Theme as well, especially during Halloween?

During my search for items to show in this lens, I also found some fantastic sites that sell Gothic Theme bathroom accessories. Of course you could go with the solid black, but adding a touch of electric blue, burgundy or blood red just adds a little more of a mystical feel to the interior décor.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1a7rc

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.