name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes

Do you like Strawberry Shortcake? You will love Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes!!

One of the other things I LOVE is strawberries! As long as I have strawberries or Chocolate, this girl is set to go!! And oh, my goodness put the two together and it is like floating on a cloud!! When I was a teenager, I would always order me a ½ chocolate and ½ strawberry milkshake every time I ordered one!

Since I am NOT a summer person at all, cooking is the last thing on my mind. So I have had to come up with things that are easy, do not take a lot of time and are light and refreshing. THESE cupcakes fit those categories.

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1b1te

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.