name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: WhiteOak's Halloween Zazzle Store

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WhiteOak's Halloween Zazzle Store

Clipped from www.squidoo.com

WhiteOak's Halloween

WhiteOak's Halloween Store

t is beyond me why I have waited as long as I have to start a Halloween Themed Zazzle Gallery considering Halloween is my most favorite holiday!! This year I have also opened a New Gallery highlighting my photography and another showcasing greeting cards and card stationary items-so I guess I figured why not open a Halloween Theme Zazzle store too. .

What I have done previous years is create a special Halloween Card for my original Zazzle Gallery which is called WhiteOak Art Designs and Photography. I am not sure I will be doing that anymore considering I now have a gallery devoted to nothing but Halloween Designs but to be honest with me you can never tell..

Read more at www.squidoo.com

http://amplify.com/u/a1an2w

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.