name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: 2012 Christmas Designs

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, November 25, 2012

2012 Christmas Designs


Every year I try to create something new for Christmas.  This year I have been very drawn to "textures".  I take photos or my artwork and take them into another computer program and add different special effects. I also never usually place "Christmas" on my designs ~so no matter what you call the holiday; the cards can be used.  




2 comments:

  1. These are all great cards, truly a great way to own a work of art at a reasonable price and I think a box of these Christmas cards would make great Christmas gifts. Will have to include these in my next article as a unique gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.