name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Georgia Botanical Gardens-Sept 21, 2012

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Georgia Botanical Gardens-Sept 21, 2012




I took this photo at the Georgia Botanical Gardens.  It is one of my favorite photos.  I stopped at this bench and was looking at all of the autumn colored flowers and spotted this butterfly.  I had my short lens on so I quickly changed to my 300ml lens and took several pictures of this beauty.  This brown swallowtail butterfly sure made heart happy the day I took its picture.



I took several photos of this little beauty.  It is a Gulf Fritillary Butterfly on beautiful orange colored flowers.  I took the picture at the Georgia Botanical Gardens. 



I truly believe this is one of my luckiest shots.  Catching this bee on the tip of this flower was priceless to me.  I took this picture using a 300ml lens.



Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.