name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Unique Photography from September 21, 2012

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Unique Photography from September 21, 2012






When I seen this leaf holding a small puddle of water, my first thought was it was a fairies pool to play in.  That is how the name came to be.  The Zazzle link for this is:  A Fairy Pool



This bright lavender patch of flowers are called Mazus Flowers.  They almost look like a tulip that is starting to spread its petal.  The Zazzle link for this image is:  A Patch of Mazus Flowers



I do not know what the name of this flower is, but I found it to be unique and beautiful.  The Zazzle link for this is:  A Purple Garden Flower



This small creek usually has flowers growing around it during the Spring and Summer. In the late summer early fall it usually looks like this.  The Zazzle link is:  A Small Creek



I really like this picture because of the uniqueness of it.  It is a weathered bench with aged moss on it and flowers growing through the rails.  It just looks like a bench that has seen some history.  
The Zazzle link is:  A Weathered Bench


Some interesting books you may enjoy



 

If you would like to see a little more of my photography at Zazzle take a look and say hi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.