name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Page of Art

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, April 18, 2011

Page of Art

Black_and_white_rose_vignette_sample

Over the weekend I was doing some clean up at Squidoo.  When you have over 200 pages that you need to keep up with and refresh and so on, it becomes a task.  But while I was doing this it dawned on me that I had written over 20 pages of art related pages so I decided to combine them all into one page.    

Page of Art is considered a Lensography at Squidoo.  They are one of my favorite kinds of pages to create because I like the organization of them.  I always leave my guestbooks open so all of my visitors can leave a comment if they want too.  If you get a chance stop by and take a look.  

 

Until Next Time,

Have a beautiful day

 

Beauty seen through a lens of a camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.