name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: A Little bit of Funny is a VERY GOOD thing!

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Little bit of Funny is a VERY GOOD thing!

As I adding some photos to Zazzle today to make some new products, I kept having these odd sayings come to me.  Okay, laughter is fantastic medicine so I wanted to add a little funny to my mixture.  These are photos that I took of some antiques and I added the sepia and vignette effects to them to give them a little "Aged" look. 

Wash Day! card
Wash Day! by WhiteOaksPhotos
All of the items in these photos are real antiques.  They were used in every day life.  I can share tales about me and the was board and the tub (laughs) but I won't.  
Until Next Time,

Want to join a fantastic site where you can share your links AND earn money? Come join me at:

Redgage

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.