name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: It's Never too Late to Make Dreams Come True

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, January 14, 2016

It's Never too Late to Make Dreams Come True



Well, I just took the plunge and enrolled to take a professional makeup artist course. Am I nervous.. hell yeah but on the same hand, I am so excited. I have always loved makeup so much, so now I will have the opportunity to hopefully do something with it.

So along with the two makeup clubs I have joined (oh, which I heard from BoxyCharm today and they have mailed out my first box) and will be writing reviews on the products; writing about my own techniques and experiences with new makeup I have been trying and now my makeup course I am taking.. I believe I will be able to take my blog post to different levels.

So see, here I am 57 and starting a new journey with a passion I have had all of my life... working with makeup... and I decided to take a plunge. That goes to show.. it is never too late to pursue a dream, regardless of your age or whatever the dream may be-we set our own limitations....


SO....... I will finish writing a blog post I started about a fantastic lip stain color which I am madly in love with tomorrow. 



QC Makeup Academy

2 comments:

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.