name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: The Beauty of Springtime

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Beauty of Springtime

This is a photo that I took at the Botanical Gardens in Athens, Georgia. I used a Nikon D3100 Camera with 55-80 lens. I am not that familiar with Camellia flowers, I just know once I seen them I fell in love with it.  It is a delicate looking flower that holds so much beauty that to this point, it is one of my favorite photos that I have taken. 

What screams louder than beautiful Daffodils after a soothing rain, that Springtime is here? In my opinion most flowering bulbs screams Springtime in a soft beautiful way that gets you all geared up for the planting season ahead.

Another Daffodil. Did you know that I have never seen just one daffodil growing by itself? They are always surrounded by other ones. Some may bloom sooner than others but they will never be alone.

 

I am planning on adding more to this in a little while. Please do come and visit again!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.