name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Our Animal Totems

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Animal Totems

I write about this topic often. Everyone of us have several different "Animal Totems" throughout our life. Often the concept of your Animal Totems is not understood but seen in a different way, which is okay.  Everyone of us absorbs information the way we need to so we can understand it. I wanted to share a few of my own thoughts and a few of my links to pages I have written about this topic.  

First, what is an Animal Totem?  An animal totem is the spiritual aspect of an animal that teaches and guides us through certain situations in our life.  They work with us on a high spiritual level to help us co-exist and get through a lot of real-life situations and ordeals.  My knowledge about Animal Totems has came from Elders, my own Animal Totems by visions and deep meditation (also known as Shamanic Journey's) and also a few books.  

Throughout our lives, different animals will appear to help us through different situations.  Each animal carries a certain "Spiritual Animal Medicine" such as Deer teaches us to be kinder, rabbit teaches us to listen closely, hummingbird's remind us to be joyful-These are only a few examples.  I plan on writing a lot more pages focusing on each animal, it will take a lot of time, but it will be worth it.

Here are some pages I have written so far.  Please take a look and if you would like leave a message in the guestbook it would be greatly appreciated.  Never be afraid to ask questions, because someone will always try to answer it.

                                                                       Spirit Wolf Totem

Spirit Hawk Totem

Spirit Horse Totem

      Animal Medicine Tales

   Animal Spirit Totems

 

I am in the process of writing a page now about Butterfly and Dragonfly Totems.  So I will list that link shortly.  

Thanks for stopping by, 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.