name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Love for Makeup

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love for Makeup


Okay, I wanted to do a fast post, I am calling this Love for Makeup because I am a full blown 100% Makeup Junkie especially now since I am taking a makeup artist course.

I wanted to write real fast about several items I am going to do a write-up review on: 

-Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
-Ipsy February Package (Which I love by the way)
-LASplash Lip Couture and Studio-shine Lip Lustre  (I can already tell you that LASplash will see my business again! No doubt about that!!)

I have a few other things I will be writing about but I wanted these three to be the first.. Hopefully, I will get the reviews up by at least Friday Evening (Feb 12th). 

I am so excited about these items... honestly, I have entered a brand new world of makeup lately. Things I am learning, items I am trying and the different techniques I am personally using on myself.

I have been extremely busy this week with family issues including having a brand new beautiful niece "Ava" that was born Feb 8th (almost on my birthday just a few days past). Regardless... all is good and I will be able to catch up on my makeup stuff!!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day... Is everyone ready for Valentines Day this Sunday?



QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.