name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: TGIF

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, March 28, 2014

TGIF


My New Tattoo Design (Hopefully)


Who would have thought that a person that works online would look forward to Friday?  I mean really, it is not like we have a time clock and have to punch out every time we turn around-but today is different!!

TGIF for me today means I cannot wait until tomorrow!! Why you ask? Tomorrow I am getting another tattoo to finish off my dragonfly tattoo...I decided that I am going to get an apple blossom flower tattoo with some of the limb showing and my dragonfly sitting on top of it! The picture above is the flower I want-it is one of my photos that I took at the Botanical Gardens and it happens to be one of my favorites from that day... So if all goods well, tomorrow I will have it tattooed on my arm!

I spent yesterday working on a design that I will post below.  My newest creations so to speak... with all of this being said, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and able to work out in your garden, take a motorcycle ride or even get a tattoo :-D I am hope for all three myself not to sound greedy or anything!


Okay, my newest creations!!




Dragonfly

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.