name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Why?

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Why?


In life we often wonder why... Why do things have to be this way, or that way.  Why do some beliefs entwine with each other sometimes in a soft gentle flow and other times it feels like they are drowning in quick sand with nothing to hold on to.

Sometimes, I think maybe it is acceptance... we become bias to the fact that what "We" think or feel should be the way others should think or feel.  And when that does not happen, a vicious cycle of chaos echos so loudly in our minds we often feel like we are lost or walking a road with no end, nor no beginning. Why?

They say blood is thicker than water... in a sense that is true; in reality... symbolically speaking it is a crock of shit. We all live this life walking different paths, there is nothing- not one damn thing wrong with that.. actually, that is the way life should be.... but because one person thinks, feels, hears, and/or sees differently, than why all of a sudden does life become so chaotic? Again, "Why"?

How often do we bite our tongues, in fear of saying the wrong thing, to the wrong person? How often do we speak our minds not really giving a shit who hears or who don't? Life, with its array of chaotic energy gets tiring... why bother to try this, or try that.  Say this or say that? Why? Why? Why?

Life is filled with two kinds of people.. those who see and those who don't. Those who hear, and those who don't. Those who accept, and those who don't.  Online, behind these screens- that tap into the huge world of everything.. a person can say, do, pretend all they want... who cares?  Often if people begins to get too much shit, they just change their online name and start all over again. But in the end, you will say, or do something and people will begin to realize who you are.

When you are younger and Elders say things to you like, you will understand once you grow up... or you will see - the older you get the less you begin to care.  Who cares if you do this, or do that?  What many people do not understand is; this is all true.  The older I get, the less I give a shit about mind games and people being assholes.  I stay in my little world, and I am okay with that... but when people start treating others different or badly that I care for, that changes the game.

What defines family, or relationships? Acceptance? If so, Why? In order for anybody to be comfortable with their self, they need to be able to look into the mirror and be okay with who they see.  If you are a hater and you can still look in the mirror and can be okay.. good for you! Karma is a bitch! No matter what path you walk, there is some kind of karma always waiting, it does not matter what you call it, its all the same F**king thing!

I am not totally convinced mankind is capable of unconditional anything. Many people would like to think they are... but they are not.  Somewhere in the back part of their mind they keep track of the times you have F**ked up.  I do not believe I am capable of anything unconditional... I would like to believe I was, but I am not. That's why I love my two furry children so much.. I can scold them, and although it may hurt their feelings after a few minutes they are right there giving love again.

So why? Why write this kind of post? Because today, I am truly tired of a lot of bullshit and sick of wondering why!! I have messed up a lot in my days, and I have lived up to it, I have paid my karma and I am still paying my karma, but you know what... the bottom line is, when I look into the mirror, I am okay with who I see!  Stubborn, Yes! Strong Willed, Yes! Pretty outspoken, Yes! Try to take people's feelings under consideration, Yes! But never try to bullshit me-or fest up in front of people and back away like a coward when you are alone to me ... I actually feel sorry for folks like that!!

Do you ever wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.