name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Thursday, June 6, 2019



It has been way to long!

Hello World!  Remember me from a zillion years ago, when I use to blog all of the time? Good grief where do I even begin to start telling you about all of the changes in my life since I last spoken to any of you!

Well, as you can see, I do not write a fraction of what I use to, I do not do as much photography or art, wow I do not even do YouTube videos anymore (although I am thinking about starting that again). *Laughs* okay, but that does not mean I just sit on my ass and do nothing these days!

I actually have a wonderful little store that holds my heart and soul. It is only open to days a week, yet I work seven days a week on it?  WHAT?  Yeah, I am always doing things to my shop. So let me tell you a little or a lot about it.

I used to have a shop years ago at J&J Flea Market called "EarthCrafts" but I closed it and went through a HUGE life change.  In 2014 I lost my husband to Cancer, and stayed a year in limbo, went to therapy and finally started to get my shit together in 2016. 

In April of 2017 I opened a new store back at J&J Flea Market except this time it is a dream come true! I have the kind of store I have always wanted and could not have ever gotten it to the point where it is without my guy David!

WhiteOak Art Designs & More is the name of it, It is a Goth/Spiritual Store. I sell everything from skulls to herbs.. hoodoo to angels... It is actually my heart and soul.  I have met some of the most fantastic people, customers who are now friends. I have a wonderful Tarot Reader his name is Steven.  I will write a blog post telling you the story of how Steven and his partner James have become such a huge part of the store... James often shares it with the customers. 

Let me share a few links with you:  WhiteOak Art Designs & More on Google,  I still have my eCrater Store online, trying to get it updated but not enough hours in a day sometimes.  Plus I have another online store called Ethereal it is a complete new line of body care. This is my business Facebook Page.  And this is Steven's Facebook page. 

Just to show you a few pictures:





So that is a tease of a few things I have in the store. I believe I will write my next blog post focusing on the Hoodoo items I have for sale.   Until next world... please leave a comment, or drop by if you are local or traveling through.. If you click on the Google Page, you can get directions to the shop no matter where you are.  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lisa if the world had a fraction of the people like you, this world would be a better place. You are amazing.. thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.