name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Younique Moonstruck Pristine Pencil

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Younique Moonstruck Pristine Pencil


I am going to be the first one to admit that there are a lot of terms out there that involve makeup that I am not aware of. My latest find is the term 'Cupids Bow'. I never knew what it was until very recently and now that I do, I wanted to share it with others who may not have ever heard of it. I am not the only person, right?

Cupids Bow is the middle section of your upper lip between the two mound areas... does that make sense to you?  Look at the middle part of your upper lip... great you found it!! Well, it takes very little to define this area and make your lips look even more sexier and defined.

As I was going to through my makeup earlier today, I found that I have three different white pencils from three different companies. Two I will not mention because out of the three Younique's Moonstruck Pristine pencil was the smoothest and softest. 

To define your lips take the pristine pencil and lightly right above the cupid's bow- line it.  Afterwards blend it just a tiny bit and add your regular lip liner and lip color.  Your lips will look more defined, slightly bigger and softer.


I did not stop there, though.. since today I felt like a light makeup day (with the rain and all, that is just how I felt) Anyway.. I used this ocean blue liner on my waterline and lined under my bottom lashes with the pristine pencil; along with the inner corners of my eyes.  I thought it looked pretty cool so I wanted to share that with you. Just in case, you may be wondering.. the color on my lips is: Younique's Stiff Upper Lip Stain in the Sultry color.

Do you use white liner pencils? What is your favorite way to use them? 


QC Makeup Academy

2 comments:

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.