name='keywords'/> WhiteOak's World: Younique Moonstruck Eye Pencils

My Favorite Saying...

"Life is filled with magick, if we allow our eyes to see it"

Friday, February 12, 2016

Younique Moonstruck Eye Pencils



So, I wanted to do a review on Younique Moonstruck Precision Eye Pencils.  The pencils are waterproof, smudge-proof and long-wearing. Did they pass my test, yes they did.. short story:

I started wearing liner on my water-line when I was ten years old (I just turned 58 so I have been wearing liner on my waterline for 48 years!).  Back in the day, we use to use the old-time red pencils.. remember Maybelline eyebrow pencils? Anyway, we use to heat the tip and line our waterline and it would last for a very long time. (Please folks, today I would advise to NOT try this without an adult present!)

So having 48 years under my belt for using pencils on my waterline, I can honestly say I have tried a ton of them, some expensive, some cheap, some made for the waterline, some claiming they will last for a very long time. Of course, I have tried some pretty good ones, but I have NOT found the Holy Grail of waterline pencils.

Among some of my favorites is indeed Moonstruck Precision Eye Pencils.  They come in 10 beautiful colors and sell for $19.00 each. Younique has a special running this month (February 2016) if you spend $50.00 you get free shipping!!   The two I will keep in my collection is the white pencil (called Pristine) and, of course, the black (called Perfect)

From my own experience, both are waterproof.. they work great on the waterline and it does not take a lot of product to achieve the color you want therefore the product will last you a while. The pencil truly glides on soft so that means no tugging on your gentle eye area.

I use the white pencil in the corner of my eyes to highlight them. I use the black pencil for my waterline and also on my top waterline which I believe they call tight-lining.  Truly, these are great pencils.. you will not be sorry you get them.  IF by chance you are not completely 100% satisfied with the products, you can return them within 14 days.  So actually, it is a win-win purchase.


QC Makeup Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a message, I will gladly respond back to it.